Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girls night out!

Last Saturday we had an awesome girls night out! We went to see "Twilight" the movie. Anyone who knows me knows I am a little obsessed with Edward! The movie was actually good despite of who they cast as my boyfriend. I do have a weakness for brown eyes so I was glad they got that part right! We went to the California Pizza kitchen before at Gateway- I think there were like 20 of us who went. I don't think our waitress was very happy! We were still first in line for the movie even though we already had reserved seats! Yea we're kind of dorks. It was nice to have one last get away before baby Ava gets here. By the way my scheduled C-section is for December 18th. Normally I would be pushing for sooner but with Christmas around the corner and my Preschool Christmas program next week I need to keep her in the oven a little longer. Hopefully my next post will be Ava's arrival!



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, only 3 weeks till Ava! That's amazing. I am glad you are doing so well too! Twilight sounds fun- that's cool you went with a group. Maybe we'll see you later this week :)

Brent and Laura said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I am sorry I missed it. I am not as obsessed as the rest of you, but a girls night out is always a lot of fun!!!