Sunday, June 8, 2008



Summer is finally here!!! We spent the weekend camping at North Fork. It rained on us the entire night. Although we were wet and cold we had fun. I forget how nice it is to sit around a camp fire and feel the spirit. We also Went up Bear canyon to roast some marshmellows and make smores. We forgot to bring water to put out the fire so the girls and John turn turns peeing on it. I told John we don't need boys the girls are just as adventurous.
Brooklyn performed saturday night at Layton high school for performance academy. She had a solo singing " You are the music in me" from High School musical 2. I can't believe she dares to get up in front of all of those people and sing by herself-she definately did not get that from me!!!
We are vacationing in St. George this weekend and it's supposed to be 104 degrees. I think we will be swimming most of the time!!!!
Talk to ya soon
Cris

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow! Peeing on the fire! Hope no one was watching!

Brooklyn looks so pretty. I wish we could have seen that. The girls would have loved it-plus they love the songs from HSM 2 :)

Anna said...

I used to pee on the fire when my family went camping too! Worst smell in the world. :)
glad to see you are back to the blogging world.