Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer blues

John and I found out that we are expecting in January. I have finally made it to the 9th week. I am so excited because I have been waiting for almost two years and I feel like a huge burden has been lifted from me. I am already planning on a girl just because thats all I know. Is it normal to be showing already? I am already picking out cute maternity clothes. My three girls are coming up with new names every day. Some of them are a little scary!!!
I am trying to think of things to keep my kids busy this summer because all I want to do is read. John got a new job in American Fork. I think he's crazy to drive there but he really likes it and hopefully he can make some good money. We are vacationing over Fasther's Day weekend in St. George. I really need the break away from house cleaning and preschool. We have a busy month full of dance recitals and singing performances. I will post pictues when I get them. Good bye for now!
Crystal

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yea! You are back! Hope you've been feeling ok.

Anna said...

congratulations on making it to 9 weeks!!!