Monday, April 20, 2009











Everytime I get motivated to get back on my diet a candy filled holiday pops up and I find myself hiding in the pantry eating my childrens candy! I am tempted just to throw it all away because I have zero will power! I also threw my friend an ice cream party and guess who had all the left over toppings and ice cream. Thats right me!!! I kick my own butt three times a week at the gym but I can't stop eating like a teenage boy having a growth spurt. Sometimes I eat more than John at dinner and it kind of freaks me out!!! If anyone has any suggestions please save me from eating myself to death!!! I have to add that I love watching the Biggest loser. I am usually sitting in my recliner eating cookie dough while I cheer them on.
Anyway onto Easter. So there I was at my parents house for our Easter egg hunt. All the cousins decided they were going to race to see who was the fastest. I was trying to show off so I decided to race with the 7 and 8 year olds. On your mark get set go! I took two strides and I found myself rolling across the grass. My legs somehow got stuck in the grass and didn't move with the rest of me. Very humiliated I started laughing and snorting until I looked down and found that I had got grass stains on my favorite pants.
If that wasn't enough to humble me I then decided to race with my sister Cindy. I have to add that she is about 3 inches shorter than me. After one step she left me in her dust. She says her speed is all due to her welch muscly legs. To ease my pain I went inside and had my second piece of cake and fell asleep on the couch.

3 comments:

Anna said...

your awesome crystal. I love your frankness. :) I love your chunky baby too. I need to come see you. Oh, and it's ok with me if you eat more. I always like my friends a little chunky. :)

Cindy said...

If you find out that willpower trick, let me in on it, cuz I have none! Sorry about the roll in the grass and the snort, but you looked cute to me. And you have left me in the dust plenty of times, miss Marathons! Why were we racing on Easter anyway, it's supposed to be a peaceful holiday :)

benandnatty said...

I would have loved to see that race!! Don't feel bad about the will power thing...I have none either!