Saturday, February 7, 2009





Brooklyn turned seven on January 23rd. She had a fun late night with her friends where they had breakfast food, played games and screamed a lot. We had to drive everyone home in horrible fog and they were making up stories about warewolves. They even started to scare me!!! Her family party was a little more low key with lots of food and playing with the cousins. Brooklyn is one of the funniest people I know. She has now come up with an Ozzie Osborne impersonation. She has been so nice this year. A huge change from last year. I am excited to be around her because she makes me laugh and she has a passion for fashion. Here's some pics from her parties. Happy Birthday Brookie Cookie!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love your breakfast for dinner idea at the late-over. I can't believe you're seven Brooke! That sounds so old :)

Brent and Laura said...

Elisabeth had so much fun! She loves Brooklyn so much. I am so glad she has such a good friend!