Wednesday, September 17, 2008


We were on our nightly walk when all of the sudden Brooklyn's tooth fell out. She was riding in the stroller so we searched everywhere but couldn't find it. My guess is that she swallowed it. She really wanted it so she could have some proof for the tooth fairy to bring her some money. We started to back track to see if it fell on the sidewalk. This was like finding a needle in a haystack. Brooklyn's advice to us was " Look for something yellow because I didn't brush that one very good!" This gave us a good laugh. I think she still deserves a visit from the tooth fairy even if there is no tooth. Makenna is pretty upset because at 8 years old she still hasn't lost a tooth yet. Here is a picture of the whole event. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

benandnatty said...

That is hilarious! That sounds like something that would happen to us...you finally get to get a visit from the tooth fairy and you don't have any proof!

Cindy said...

Oh shoot I'm sorry she lost it! Hopefully it's in the stroller some where. Her new smile is cute! I sent Alyssa to school this morning with a tooth so loose I know it's going to fall out by morning recess! She wants to lose it at school cuz her teacher has certificates for those! Silly girl.

Brent and Laura said...

That is too funny! Too bad she couldn't find it. I am sure sure was way excited!