Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TOP TEN 2008

I thought I would write the top ten highlighs of the summer since it's coming to an end!!!

1. Makenna getting baptized!
2. My baby turning 4 years old!
3. Vacationing in St. George and Vegas with Heather and Family!!!
4. Makenna starting the microwave on fire with her arby's sandwhich wrapper!
5. Making some unbelievable friends and swimming and hanging out.
6. Watching my girls learn how to swim and not freaking out that there are sharks in the water!
7. John's teeth falling out while eating a bean burrito!
8. I became a grandma for the second time! Our cat gave birth to six beautiful kittens.
9. Turning thirty at the end of the month. I thought I would be dead by now. Just kidding
10. Finding out our 4th little girl is on her way. ( Ava Lucy)

7 comments:

Anna said...

Ava Lucy is so adorable. Congratulations!!!!!

Anna said...

p.s. I'm glad you're not dead yet. :)

Michelle said...

I love the name!! Four girls How fun!!! What happened with Johns teeth? I will have to get that story. Good luck with the fall, sounds like you had a pretty busy summer.

Mike and Emily said...

I am so happy for you guys, even though I was sure it was a boy. Ava Lucy will be an adorable addition to your family, and she is so lucky to have you as a mom. Yahoo for you!

Cindy said...

I really like the name Ava! Too funny we are a 4 girl kind of family :) Mayzie is excited to meet a new BFF cousin!

benandnatty said...

I just love Ava's name. I am glad you are having a girl so Hadlie will have a little girlfriend in the neighborhood! I love the top ten idea, you sure have had an exciting summer!

Jodi said...

What a fun summer! We have loved all of the swim days with you. Your girls have become little fish. We are also so happy for your sweetie on the way. I would be totally happy with a team of girls. Congrats!